Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yeah, so I stink as a blogger. A ton of things have changed in my life since the last time I posted. Obviously. When does life NOT change over the course of nine months? I have a bunch of things on which to update you.... not that you are even still here after nine months of radio silence on my end, but I figured I should write it all down for my own benefit at the very least.

Over the next few weeks I'm going to try to update more regularly and cover the following topics, all of which have significance in my recent life.

  • Listing our home for sale
  • Long distance moves
  • Thyroid disorders and why they stink
  • Adrenal Fatigue
  • PCOS and fertility issues
  • Weight loss efforts
  • Salt and iodine
  • Potty training a three year old
  • Crafting - my stress buster
  • Gluten-free recipes
  • Paisley Peach Designs plans - relaunching and building up the business

For now, I'm going to set this to post and get myself to bed. I have fallen into a bad habit of staying up too late and then dragging from tiredness the next few days. I really need to nip the late nights in the bud for the sake of my health and sanity. A sick, exhausted wife and mother is no good to herself, her husband or her children. In my case only one child, but he still needs me to be operating on all of my cylinders.

Good night!
~G


No comments:

Post a Comment